|• The compact dimensions of the Standard variant of XC1001-A are ideally adapted for single-sector applications, small to medium installations. It provides a full range of monitored inputs and outputs as well as digital and relays outputs. Self-contained control panel including fire detection and extinguishing control. The configurable relay outputs can be used to transmit informations to a FS20/FS720 fire detection panel via FDnet/C-NET I/O modules.
• The detection lines can be configured to AlgoRex, Cerberus PRO, Sinteso and Synova.
• Easy and fast commissioning using 4 digital displays.
• Standard EN 12094-1, EN 54-2/A1, EN 54-4/A2
• Alarm relay output (NO/NC) 30 V / 1 A max
• Mains voltage 115… 230 VAC +10%… -15%, 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption max. 150 VA
• Operating temperature -5… +40 °C
• Storage temperature -20… +60°C
• Conventional line 3.00
• Control output 24 V / 1 A max
• Control input 4 monitored inputs (loss of agent, pressure switch) 4 non monitored inputs (activation via contacts)
• Case protection category IP30
• Battery capacity 2 x 12 V / 4.5Ah
• Color white, RAL 9003 (cover), White aluminium, RAL 9006 (user interface)
• Dimensions (W x H x D) 370 x 286 x 90 mm
Model: XC1001-A – The compact dimensions of the Standard variant of XC1001-A are ideally adapted for single-sector applications, small to medium installations.